Whether you have been currently diagnosed with epilepsy or you have been living with it for some time, we, at WINS Hospital, will be able to provide supportive communities, reliable information & in-depth reference material about a health issue that matter to you. The professional team of our Epilepsy Doctor in Kandivali is known as a source for timely & original health information that meet the specific desires of the patients.
In the present scenario, epilepsy is considered one of the serious neurologic disorders, that affects millions of people worldwide. But what exactly the problem is?What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a long-lasting (chronic) medical condition noticed by regular epileptic seizures. An epileptic seizure is an occurrence of distorted brain function, which is caused by excessive or abnormal electrical discharges from brain cells.Symptoms:
- • Seizure signs and symptoms are:
- • Cataplexy, or periods of extreme muscle weakness
- • Psychic symptoms of confusion and staring blankly
- • Nightmares
- • Loss of consciousness and awareness of surrounding
- • Panic attacks
- • Involuntary & uncontrollable pulling movements of the limbs
In order to treat this disease, an individual need to visit Epilepsy Doctor in Kandivali who is specialists in the treatment & diagnosis of epilepsy. Some neurologists take advanced training and become Epileptologists. However, a neurologist is best able to diagnose & treat epilepsy.Epilepsy Causes:
- • Alcohol withdrawal
- • Tumor
- • Birth injuries
- • Chemical imbalance such as low blood sugar or sodium
- • Stroke, including hemorrhage
- • Head injuries
- • Certain toxic chemicals or drugs of abuse and much more
The highly-qualified Epilepsy Doctor in Kandivali at our center assures that every patient will surely receive the best possible results at an accurate diagnosis, personal support & treatment.